chAMPian App: About Us
Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) has been working for more than a decade, in the domains of Education Support, Employment Assistance and Economic Empowerment for the Community and the Country. With the intention of increasing the Students’ General Awareness and Competitive Spirit and identifying the best and brightest students to support and nurture, AMP launched the National Talent Search in December 2020 for Junior & Senior/Degree College Students.
AMP appeals to all sections of the community to come forward and make a visible difference in the lives of the entire community and country, especially the unrepresented and under-represented sections.
AMP is a non-political and non-sectarian organization, which endeavors to promote social welfare, community spirit and knowledge in our society. It is founded by a group of citizens in India. AMP is a registered Non-profit under Section-8 of the Companies Act, 2013 that works towards Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills of individuals. AMP is entirely funded by its members or socially aware individuals. Its financial records are audited and are presented to its members.
ABOUT NTS 2021
With the intention of increasing the Students’ General Awareness and Competitive Spirit and identifying the best and brightest students to support and nurture, AMP launched a National Level Competition, the AMP National Talent Search in December 2020 for Junior & Senior/Degree College Students.
Find more information at: https://ampindia.org/national_talent_search
This year in 2021, the second edition of the National Talent Search competition is being hosted on a specially design mobile app which is called - chAMPian.
chAMPian app will host the National Talent Search 2021 The chAMPian app will host the National Talent Search 2021 with at least 5 lac students appearing for the exam.
In the future through this mobile app AMP intends to keep these 5 lac Students connected with AMP who can take advantage of its free programs forever.
Know more about the App: www.ampindia.org/champian_mobile_app
BENEFITS OF CHAMPIAN MOBILE APP:
- This mobile app will keep students connected with AMP and take advantage of its free programs forever.
- The App notifications will inform you about all the FREE employability and educational programs that AMP conducts; so that you don't miss any vital bit of information.
- Students will also use the mobile app for information sharing & knowledge exchange like, students can access career counselling sessions, employability training, and much more of such FREE programs conducted by AMP.
- This App will act as an umbrella community, which will not only be used by students but also due to its informative content will act as a valuable resource for parents who are looking to encourage and support their children for a better future.
- chAMPian will connect the user with our valued teams, to avail resources and benefits locally for yourself, family, friends, community and society.
- It will offer you a strong network of intellectuals.
- It will offer networking opportunities with the right people and help in situations of need.
- It can route your skills, talent, resources that you wish to deliver to community, through a verifiable, reliable and dependable system.
- It offers you a global platform to explore possibilities, not only for oneself but for the generations to come, and work with the basic ethos of Islam.
- From self-building to nation-building and further for the better futuristic human race.
BECOME A DISTRICT NTS AMBASSADOR:
Organizing something on such a massive scale requires lots of resources. We invite you to be District Ambassador for this National Talent Search and support us in our Mission.
Join us: www.bit.ly/VolunteerNTS
REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL/COLLEGE/INSTITUTION FOR NTS 2021
We request all the Schools, Colleges and Institutions to register in advance for this Competition.
Register Here: http://bit.ly/AMPInstitutionConnect
JOIN US AS A MOBILIZATION PARTNER:
We are approaching some Very Special NGO's, organizations and Institutions to be a part of NTS2021.
Register here: https://bit.ly/NGO_NTS
NTS 2021 Competition Brochure: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19muBhQzmM2AAfSKGc0h1INBV_U9icLo0/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=102526329655612606698&rtpof=true&sd=true